Our Doors Are Open
Netcare Access provides mental health and substance abuse crisis services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Any adult, 18 years and older, may come to our location at 199 S. Central Avenue and walk-in without an appointment or referral to receive crisis care.
The service model uses a combination of assessment, trauma informed interventions and environment, and solution-focused crisis stabilization techniques, while making the client feel safe and well cared for during their stay.
How To Make A Referral
If you have a friend or loved one you would like to bring to Netcare for Crisis Services please call us at 614.276.2273 to let us know you are on your way so we can better prepare for their arrival.
Please share the following information
- Client’s Name
- Client Date of Birth
- Your Name
- Your Contact Phone Number
- Presenting issue and symptoms the client is experiencing
- Current Mental Health/Substance Use Disorder treatment providers with whom the client is connected
- Substance usage (and if client is currently under the influence)
- Risk of harm to self/others
- Client’s transportation needs