Join Our Team
Compassionate treatment starts with people.
Our Talented Team is Growing.
Netcare Access is dedicated to providing excellent services to our clients and we can’t achieve proper care and compassion without the right people. If you are searching for an organization that provides solid clinical experience, employee recognition, a CEO open-door policy, and competitive benefits, submit your application today.
Summary of Benefits
Alongside exciting career opportunities and meaningful work, we offer employees an outstanding benefits package.
- Group Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- $50,000 Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan with % match
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership Partial Reimbursement
- Vacation: 2-6 Weeks Per Year (based on length of employment)
- Paid Sick Leave Program
- 4 Personal Holidays Per Year
- 6 Administrative Holidays Per Year
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Pet Insurance
Beyond core employee benefits, Netcare offers additional unique financial support and continuing education opportunities.
- Grayce M. Sills, RN, PhD, FAAN Scholarship Fund
- Allen R. Mosser Scholarship Grant
- Student Loan Assistance
- Tuition Waivers Available
- Dedicated Nursing Mother’s Room
- Professional Development Classes (earn CEUs while working)
- Shift Premium Program
- Paid Time Off to Take Professional Exams
Applicants are considered for all positions in accordance with statutes and regulations concerning nondiscrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, non-disqualifying disability, veteran status, or other protected classification. Netcare is an equal opportunity employer, as well as a substance and tobacco-free workplace.
Residential Qualified Behavioral Health Specialist
Full-time & Part-time
Crisis Qualified Behavioral Health Specialist
Full-time & Part-time
Team Leader, Crisis Social Work
Manager, Community Services
Full-Time, On call
Mobile Crisis Intervention Social Worker
Crisis and Homeless Hotline Clinician
Full-Time & Part-Time
Crisis Intervention Social Worker/Counselor
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Peer Support Specialist, please visit the Ohio Department of Health and Addiction Services to learn more about their certification process.
We do not accept walk in applicants.
Applicants are considered for all positions in accordance with statutes and regulations concerning non-discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, non-disqualifying disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.