Netcare’s crisis services will permanently close on Friday, November 25 at 8:00 P.M.
For immediate assistance with mental health and substance use concerns, call 614-276-CARE (2273).
For immediate assistance with medical concerns, including overdose, call 911.
Refer Someone You Know
If you have a friend or loved one in need of Crisis Services please call us at 614.276.2273 to speak to a Netcare Clinician.
Please share the following information
- Client’s Name
- Client Date of Birth
- Your Name
- Your Contact Phone Number
- Presenting issue and symptoms the client is experiencing
- Current Mental Health/Substance Use Disorder treatment providers with whom the client is connected
- Substance usage (and if client is currently under the influence)
- Risk of harm to self/others
- Client’s transportation needs