Netcare is dedicated to:
- Helping people in crisis with prompt, compassionate, effective, and respectful care
- Providing prompt, professional, and comprehensive evaluations and assessments for the courts and community agencies
In doing these things, Netcare seeks to create a positive impact on the community, interested parties and stakeholders.
- We seek to contribute to the welfare of those whom we serve.
- We strive to go beyond what is expected.
- We strive to be responsible to our clients, to our funders, to other stakeholders, and to the general public.
- We treat everyone with dignity and without bias about who they are or the circumstances of our involvement with them.
- We work with other interested parties and stakeholders to contribute to the betterment of behavioral health systems and programs in the community.
- We strive to understand, anticipate, and respond to the needs of those who have experienced trauma, by providing a comforting and safe environment, promoting self empowerment of the client.
Cultural Awareness and Relevancy
- We strive to understand and address the role of race and implicit biases toward people of other cultures; how these can affect client and staff behaviors, attitudes, and responses; and how these can impact staff interactions with clients and with each other.