Netcare Corporation is dedicated to excellence in providing services to our clients, and to the continuous quality improvement of our business practices. Our commitment to competency in service to our clients, as well as honesty, integrity and trust in our relationships with employees, are the defining principles upon which our clinical and business practices are based.
To accomplish these goals and uphold these values, we have a commitment to providing a professional, caring work environment dedicated to individual and corporate success. We strive to focus on each employee’s needs and successes as well as the spirit and rewards of teamwork. We provide a progressive workplace with open communication, promotion of employee and community involvement, and the recognition of achievement.
Employees will gain solid clinical experience while working with a multi-disciplinary team of Clinicians, Nurses, Qualified Mental Health Specialists, and Doctors in a fast-paced environment.
Netcare Corporation is looking for trained professionals to help us continue to provide high quality crisis intervention, assessment and referral services to Franklin County residents experiencing a mental health or drug and alcohol problem.
We offer employees exciting career opportunities, an outstanding benefits package and a stimulating work environment.
Summary of Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- $50,000 Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Tax-Deferred Annuity
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Vacation: 2-6 Weeks Per Year (based on length of employment)
- Paid Sick Leave Program
- 4 Personal Holidays Per Year
- 6 Administrative Holidays Per Year
- Credit Union
- Bank at Work Program
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Vision Insurance
- Grayce M. Sills, RN, PhD, FAAN Scholarship Fund
- Allen R. Mosser Scholarship Grant
- Tuition Waivers Available
- Professional Development Classes (earn CEUs while working)
- Shift Differential
- State-of-the-Art Assessment Tools & Programs
- Paid Time Off to Take Professional Exams
- Opportunity for Multi-Agency and Multi-System Networking
- Free Parking
- Opportunities for Cross-Training
- LISW, LPCC, LICDC-Supervised Clinical Practice
Check us out on LinkedIn.
Inquire About Open Positions
To inquire about positions at Netcare, call (614) 274-9500. Apply Here
Netcare Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.